|Photo Credit: MotaWord|
1. I chose my purse based on the biggest book it could fit inside.
2. I chose my house in part because it had nice book cases.
3. I go to the library once or twice a week.
4. I have 4 book apps on my phone.
5. I read over 100 books/audio books last year.
6. This is my kind of click bait. (#4, #6, #7, and #8 are my favorite.)
I'm sure there is more I could think of, but that should suffice.
As we approach the end of the first month of 2018, I have read 3 books and abandoned 1. One of my books from the library I even had to renew twice! I will probably finish one more tonight, but I added 10 to my To-Be-Read list. I'm not moving in a positive direction. It kinda bothers me. I see the books on my ebook shelf or my physical bookshelves and see how many books I want to read. It kinda depresses me that there are so many books to read and so little time to do it.
I guess what I'm saying is that I've been busy this month. Too busy to read is too busy. Fingers crossed that I have more time to read next month. In fact, I think I will finish this here and pick up my book for a few minutes.