2. Speaking of food, I only eat one food at a time on my plate. I eat as much as I want of that one thing and then move on. I never knew I did that until my friend Brittany pointed it out in college.
3. I had to debate long and hats work myself before I got Lily's Yankees wrap. It was the first time I have bought a sports item from a team I am not passionately committed to. I guess I will have to become passionately committed to them.
4. Yesterday I was Facebook stalking a conversation on a friend's wall about a lost dog. Considering it was lost in Illinois I didn't need to be reading it, but I had to know if it found its home. I love a good mystery and I should probably stop stalking other people's conversations. It is a bit creepy.
5. I don't like to admit I am sick. So I try to keep going even if I shouldn't.
6. I am much more sarcastic and snarky than most people know. I keep most of those comments in my house because I don't want to be that rude in public.
7. My favorite animals are a moose and an elephant. I don't really know why.
8. I am a sucker for Carmen's songs/stories, like this one.
9. I am a huge fan of Jessica Fletcher. I would live in Cabot Cove if I could.
10. I don't wear make up because I think it is too expensive.
11. Bacon, mushroom, and black olive is the perfect pizza.
12.I suck at selling things, but I am a Scentsy consultant because I love it that much and it is that great of a priduct.
I'm not sure if they are all interesting, but I tried to tell you new things about me. Now you can head over to Carl's blog and see what he has to say.