Friday, April 18, 2014

30/30 : 12 Interesting Facts About Me

1. My grandpa influenced my eating habits. It is due to him that I put peanut butter in my chili and eat slices of American cheese by itself.

2. Speaking of food, I only eat one food at a time on my plate. I eat as much as I want of that one thing and then move on. I never knew I did that until my friend Brittany pointed it out in college.

3. I had to debate long and hats work myself before I got Lily's Yankees wrap. It was the first time I have bought a sports item from a team I am not passionately committed to. I guess I will have to become passionately committed to them.

4. Yesterday I was Facebook stalking a conversation on a friend's wall about a lost dog. Considering it was lost in Illinois I didn't need to be reading it, but I had to know if it found its home. I love a good mystery and I should probably stop stalking other people's conversations. It is a bit creepy.

5. I don't like to admit I am sick. So I try to keep going even if I shouldn't.

6. I am much more sarcastic and snarky than most people know. I keep most of those comments in my house because I don't want to be that rude in public.

7. My favorite animals are a moose and an elephant. I don't really know why.

8. I am a sucker for Carmen's songs/stories, like this one. 

9. I am a huge fan of Jessica Fletcher. I would live in Cabot Cove if I could.

10. I don't wear make up because I think it is too expensive.

11. Bacon, mushroom, and black olive is the perfect pizza.

12.I suck at selling things, but I am a Scentsy consultant because I love it that much and it is that great of a priduct.

I'm not sure if they are all interesting, but I tried to tell you new things about me. Now you can head over to Carl's blog and see what he has to say.


No comments:

Post a Comment