Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blessings

A few thoughts I had the other day as we prepared for Lily's arrival.

We are so blessed. As I lay here in the hospital waiting for Lily to show up, I can check Facebook and see all the people praying for us. I think about that house across town where my mother in law is keeping Ben. This isn't unusual for him because he and Nana have special time together regularly. In a hotel in the other direction, my parents are sleeping because they are preparing to be here in the morning for the delivery. They have their phones on just in case something happens tonight. We get to sit here in the hospital and relax before show time. We have so many people supporting us and allowing us the opportunity to enjoy a little down time and time to focus on Lily. God is so very good to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment