Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Guest post: #DangerDays

Today I have a post over at Carl's blog. It is a part of his series #DangerDays.



This is Carl's idea behind #DangerDays

It is my prayer that 2014 is going to be a year of bold faith and creative risk taking in the name of Jesus. I'm calling it#DangerDays

You can go here and see all the posts on #DangerDays.



When Carl first mentioned the idea, I immediately thought, I have nothing to contribute. I was a total goody two shoes in high school. I was a brainy Magna Cum Laude college student. I got my first job teaching and then got married after a couple years. We moved a few times due to job related stuff, but didn't have huge marital issues. I have lived a relatively boring life and not done anything dangerous or radical. So why am I writing this?

Go here and see why I wrote this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment