Saturday, January 25, 2014

Good Stuff Satruday 1-25



Photos for the week: A ruined castle, A beautiful street in Mexico, A gorgeous mountain lake

Michelle was in my head this week! I often think of this and debate with myself if it is a good thing or not. And then on Friday, she posted this, which speaks to a secret wish of mine.

Sometimes God's plan for our life isn't really what we think it is. Both Judy and Carl reminded me of that this week. I'm not sure why it is so hard for me to be okay with His plan instead of mine.

Jason and David spoke to a balance that I often find myself struggling with. Not the same issue, but 2 issues of which I struggle for balance.

Katie had an inspiring story that reveals a whole new group to whom we should be serving.

Kim's revelation was another instance this week that made me feel like other people think like I do. (Not that I am anywhere near her level of good, but just the idea that the timing isn't right.)

Jamie and Leanne give some good advice for life, but it also applies to the Internet too.

Judy's store is full again! Yay! I already know what I want to order. Now I just have to wait for the money.

I am often disenchanted with the 'fashion' industry for various reasons. This is just one more reason to add to the list. So not fair! Why can't they just want to create clothes to make people beautiful outside just like they are inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment