Monday, July 8, 2013

How much does He love you?

While I was listening to the sermon, a verse came to my attention. John 17:26.

26 I have made you[e] known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them.”


Did you catch that?

Jesus said that God loves us as much as he loved Jesus.

Seriously?

It isn't about how good we are or how many things we are doing or what we are saying or whatever else you are thinking is going to get God to love you.

He already loves you AS MUCH AS he loved Jesus!

And if you aren't as excited as me about that, go to your bathroom. Look in the mirror. And say this outloud,

"God loves me as much as he loved Jesus."

Now doesn't that feel amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment