Friday, June 28, 2013

What's Going On... June Edition

What I'm reading...


Mr. Joe: Tales from a Haunted Life by Joseph Barnett and Jane Congdon

A Curse As Dark As Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce


What I just finished reading....


The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien


The Golden Crystal by Nick Thacker

Reviews are coming for both of these soon on my story site.


What I'm pinning....


I'm pinning a little bit of everything, but the one that I'm the most excited about is this one about washing your pillows and making them white again.


What I'm Etsy dreaming for...



Moose silhouette t-shirt
Moose Shirt
Irish Soap - Dublin Mint  - celebrate all things Irish- handmade natural soap
 All things mint, like this soap.  Although I prefer this shop for soap.
Initial Necklace . Hand Embroidery on Fabric. MADE TO ORDER Personalized Jewelry by Merriweather Council on Etsy.
These beautiful necklaces
And this shop with amazing paintings all about the ocean. Gorgeous!!


What I'm playing...


Hill Climb Racing on my phone because Ben wants everything unlocked.
  Photo Credit: iTunes

Also I can't stay away from Facebook Games. I've been rather addicted to Bake Shop Drop and Candy Crush. However, I only play a life or two a day. So I'm not spending too much time on it.

Accomplishments for the week...


I finished reading The Golden Crystal. I had agreed to review 3 long books and freaked myself out about my timeline. Thankfully, I have until the end of July to finish them all. However for The Golden Crystal I was cutting it close.

Ben had been working to earn a Plush Toodee doll from Yo Gabba Gabba. We went to Toys R' Us to look. We found one, but she talked. So Drew removed the talking part and I sewed her back up. So far the sewing has stayed. 


We made it to Illinois to visit my parents! And as such, there probably won't be a post on Monday.


No comments:

Post a Comment