Monday, February 25, 2013

Scaling Back

I find myself tired and overwhelmed a lot these days. I need to make space for some things. I need to make space for some people. As such I'm going to cut back on my posts. I'm thinking Wednesday and Saturday for the next little while. I'm going to cut back on my time on Twitter and Facebook as well. The interwebs have done much to grow me as a person, as a writer, and as a child of God. I have met some amazing people on here who constantly challenge me to be better. So I'm going to go be better in my physical life. I'm not sure what this will look like or how God is going to use it, but I'll believe he is going to fill my life with something. So I'm going to make space for him to do that.

I won't be gone completely because I'll post here on Wed. and Sat. I will answer you if you email me or tweet at me, or facebook me. I just won't be around as much. Thanks for all the love and support you guys have given me. And stick around for the stories I'll be telling on Wednesdays.

4 comments:

  1. Girl, this is a good move. I have done this a few times, but walking away from the computer means you walk back into your world. Email me anytime!! I'll be keeping up with you.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that both Drew and I are making this commitment. There are suddenly a whole new world of possibilities open to the 3 of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just remember to keep drinking from the springs of living water. He will restore you as you pull back for a while. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my plan. Thank you for encouragement. I am already feeling less stressed in only 2 days of my decision. This space is a very good thing.

    ReplyDelete