Thursday, January 3, 2013

A little more of my writing on the web

I was honored to be the first guest poster ever at unchained faith. Isn't that an awesome honor?!

You can read it here.

This is an excerpt:

My emotions often show up on my face before they show up in my head. I have people ask me, “Are you okay?” A questioning looks crosses my face and I say, “Yeah.” Sometimes I throw in, “I’m just tired.” That’s to make them think I’m less crazy not because I really am that tired. After they have asked the question, I pause to think about why they asked that. Sometimes it comes to me right away and I realize what I am feeling. Sometimes it just doesn’t come to me and I have no clue what ‘that look’ on my face meant.



I also had the opportunity to contribute to the blog my school district writes about using iPads in the classroom.

You can read it here.

And this is an excerpt:

In the last year or so, there have been many times when my carefully laid lesson plans blew up leaving imaginary shards of paper all over the classroom. 
I'm sure that has never happened for most of you. However in case it does, I'm going to offer you a few suggestions from my experience of how to save your lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment