Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Things for which I am thankful

 

 

 


 

 






1.  I am thankful for a mother in law who helps me keep my yard looking decent, not to mention how often she keeps Ben!
2. I am so thankful that we could make a home made costume for Halloween.
3. I am thankful for my tattoo because it reminds me to live a better story and tell a better story.
4. I am thankful for my coffee maker that delivers me fantastic coffee that is also fair trade.
5. I am thankful that my professional shoes are cute and I can wear them all day and be on my feet most of that time. They are pretty amazing.
6.  I am thankful that I have won several books from several blogs over the last year or so. I am so blessed by these books and these bloggers.
7. I am thankful for this book that my husband got me for Mother's Day. He knows what will make me happy AND he picks some of the best books. This one has pieces that I am thinking about months later.
8. I am thankful for brightly colored flowers in my hair. They add something special to it without a lot of effort on my part.
9. I am thankful for my Miir water bottle and REBBL drink. They help the world and give me good healthy things to drink.
10. I am thankful that the first fundraiser Ben has is for Butter Braids. They are good, so I don't have an issue trying to sell them.
11. I am thankful for my new textbook. I love them and my students are really learning to read in a second language.
12. I am thankful for the pretty little things I can put in my purse to organize it.
13. I am thankful for my Live FasionABLE scarf because it is pretty, it helps people, it is stylish, and it keeps me warm.
14. I am thankful for letters form my sponsor children. I love that they share their lives and concerns with me. They are very special girls.
15. I am thankful for my Kindle that makes it easier for me to go run on the treadmill in the mornings.
16. I am thankful for broken cakes because they remind me that looking perfect isn't what it is all about.
17. I am thankful for food coloring that made Ben interested in using the potty.
18. I am thankful for finger paints that allow me to see my child be creative and spend time with him.
19. I am thankful for my new car that I love.
20. I am thankful for this cute/funny picture of Ben.
21. I am thankful for my treadmill that allows me to work out every morning and still keep up with my reading.
22. I am thankful for the random cell phone photos and videos that Ben takes because it gives me a little bit of insight into his world.

I am also very thankful for you my faithful readers. I hope that my stories and posts can help you in some way. Have a very happy Thanksgiving! Be safe and love well.

No comments:

Post a Comment