Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Encouragement to keep going

Today is Wednesday. I almost forgot that. So since it is Wednesday, you all are expecting me to say something here. I will. It just won't be awesome.

I am over 12,000 words in my novel for NaNoWriMo. I have had SOOO many encouraging conversations about it this week. I really feel like I could do this. I have friends and other writers behind me in this. I don't ever remember being encouraged this much. Thank you all!

Also Drew is still hacking and coughing and sick. He will be going to the doctor hopefully today. Say a prayer for him to get better.

It has been 3 weeks that I have been eating better. I'm really loving it. It is becoming second nature.

I am on week 3 of my work out plan. I have picked working out over my laziness. And I feel like I am accomplishing something. And I have.

I have lost 3 pounds in a couple weeks and my blood pressure has gone down. So I'm getting healthier.

Yesterday I participated in a chat via Twitter about writing. I met a few great writers and I'm looking forward to see where this is going. As a result of that I have committed 10 minutes a day to writing on my novel. I am also excited to see how this is going to work out.

So I don't have many words here today, but I have heard many and taken them in. Thank you to all the people out there rooting for me. It does make a difference.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the progress! Keep it up! Prayers for Drew too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really appreciate when people read even my crappy posts!

    ReplyDelete