Friday, November 16, 2012

10 Guilty Confessions

I am totally stealing Julie's idea here. Every Friday is her 10 things. They are way better than mine, but the only thing running through my mind is a random list of things. So joining Julie in a 10 things list seems like a good idea.

10 Guilty Confessions

1. I'm a pretty big fan of John Cena.

2. I trust my sister-in-law's mother to know a good book more than any website.

3. I don't really enjoy any of the sitcoms on network TV right now.

4. I don't always mind it when Drew and Ben go to bed way before me.

5. I made a deal with Drew to make the Yankees and Cardinals our family teams.

6. I made a promise to write for 10 minutes before I go to bed, except sometimes those 10 minutes turn into an hour because I can't focus.


7. I often do my housework in one night instead of keeping it clean as we go along.

8. Along those lines, most of the time our dining room table is too full for us to sit down and eat.

9. I am on the Tech Team for our school district and I just put together my first Symbaloo mix today.

10. I've been drinking my coffee out of a tumbler with a straw.

I know I said 10, but I thought of another one, so you get an extra!

11. I still have Halloween decorations up.



Thanks for sticking with me this week. I know it hasn't been the most awesome blog week, but I will work very hard to make next week better. (Every time I hear the word awesome, I think of this. Now you will too. Congrats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment