Saturday, October 20, 2012

Good Stuff Saturday 10-20


Pictures that matter

World Vision - A goat is more than just a goat 

Pictures of Poverty - Seen in Ethiopia 




Articles that I loved this week
my heart belongs to Jesus ... citizen of the world - The Holy Sprit heals?! ...What?!  - As I was thanking God and declaring health over myself, I felt the edges of the network of boils begin to shrink. They were no longer hard as a rock, they were becoming soft and they were shrinking! At this point I started balling my eyes out like a baby and I began worshipping, thanking, and praising the Lord even more! I began declaring more and the boils kept           shrinking more! 

Elizabeth Hyndman - The coolest guy ever [a guest post by Jim Woods] - Who is the coolest guy ever? There is only one correct answer. It’s not Elvis. (Although he is definitely up there.) Not James Dean. James Bond? Nope. Brad Pitt? No way. Definitely not Tom “couch-jumper” Cruise.
The answer is none other than the rock star of the ABC TGIF lineup: Uncle Jesse.

Special focus on an amazing blog week for Katie Hawkins

Katie Hawkins: Missionary to Albania - Language Learning  - Sometimes, I feel like I’m stuck in a rut. And I’ll always be stuck there. Like I’ll never get to that next level.
But then I have experiences like I had today. 

Katie Hawkins: Missionary to Albania - The City Life  - Cities attract all kinds of people. But horses?!? Yep. Durres is a great place to spend the day if you’re a horse looking for adventure!


Katie Hawkins: Missionary to Albania - Truth be Told  - Dear world,  please don’t hate on Albania if you’ve never been here or gotten to know the people here. Because it’s the people who make all the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment