Monday, July 30, 2012

My TV family

Just for fun, I thought I would let you know about some of my favorite TV characters.  These are not necessarily my favorite TV show, just characters that I really love.

Paternal Grandpa - Sheriff Andy Taylor (The Andy Griffith Show)











Any problem I have, I can go ask him and he'll have an answer.  He won't freak out about it.  Why grandpa?  He seems too old to be a dad.  Probably not a good answer, but there you have it.

Maternal Grandma - Jessica Fletcher (Murder, She Wrote)











I would get free books.  I could probably convince her to take me on her trips around the world.  I would get to hear amazing stories about crimes she solved.  Even when she solved a crime, she cared about the criminal.  They were portrayed sympathetically.  And I would get to visit her in Cabot Cove, Maine!  Best trip to Grandma's ever!

Protective Dad - Lennie Briscoe (Law and Order)











He is law enforcement just like his dad.  He works for truth and justice.  We'll subtract the alcoholism.  And he just sounded cool when he talked.  So while you are getting lectures, you can think it sounds cool at least.

Super-Involved Mom - Marie Barone (Everybody Loves Raymond)











She fixes amazing Italian food and would clean my house.  If my dad is a cop, she might worry a little less.  I don't think she would say so much negative stuff to me because I'm her kid.



Crazy Funny Older Brother - Rob Petrie (The Dick Van Dyke Show)












He is a comedian.  He has great stories.  He is funny and doesn't have a problem laughing at himself.  Isn't that what you would want in an older brother?


Sister - Abby Sciutto (NCIS)










She cares A LOT!  She is SUPER smart and is totally herself all the time.  She would be supportive when you need it and let you know where you are going wrong.  Even when she's telling you that you're wrong, she'll be loving on you.  And maybe I could go bowling with her and the nuns.  : )

Secret Crush - Marty Deeks (NCIS: LA)











He's cute.  He surfs.  He makes silly jokes and can protect me.  Good, right?




All photos courtesy of IMDB


Who is in your TV family?  What do you think of my TV family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment