Monday, May 21, 2012

A prayer for today




Lord, let me give enough.
Let me pray enough.
Let me love enough.
Let me believe enough
And let it not be my enough,
But let it be your enough.

Lord, give me strength to follow your plan,
Even when my own sounds better.
Give me wisdom to know
When silence is better than words.
Give me determination to follow through
With what I started no matter how tired I am.

Lord, help me manage my time.
Help me manage my finances.
Help me manage my students.
Help me encourage my colleagues.
Help me encourage my family.
Help me encourage my friends.

Today, I want more of you and less of me.

Creative Commons License
A prayer for today by Andrea Ward is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment