Monday, March 26, 2012

Some Recent Photos

Recently we celebrated my son's 3rd birthday.  I was worried if it would turn out okay and if all my ideas would come together.  It came together beautifully, except for the cupcakes.  They were okay, but not perfect  We also celebrated the 2nd birthday of a friend's son.  (Well 2 friends, but you know what I mean.)  There was also Book Character Day at school where I dressed up like Frankenstein.  And since the weather has been getting nice, Ben and I have taken some walks.  We also had a date a local Mexican restaurant the other night. Today, I'm sharing that all with you in photos!  I have a few more, but they are still on my phone.  So you might be getting a few more photos in an upcoming post.  Enjoy! And Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment