Thursday, March 8, 2012

Peace in my heart

Today I am at conference for work, so my thoughts today will be very short.  And by thoughts, I mean thought.  Here it is:

My heart is at peace since I have made peace with the idea that homosexuality isn't on par with blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I am not saying it isn't a sin, I'm just saying I have made peace with the fact that it isn't a sin that Jesus can't overcome, like the sins of gossip, judgement, adultery, coveting, etc.  It isn't the unforgivable sin and I have peace in my heart now.

2 comments:

  1. Kinda crazy that you are posting this today. I had almost this exact same realization this morning on the way to work and peace, relief, clarity, etc washed over me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to get a positive comment! I was worried I would get a flood of negative comments. It is good to knw that God is working in other hearts like he is in mine.

    ReplyDelete