Thursday, March 22, 2012

Is he big enough?

Today is World Water Day.  There are tons of things you can read about it, but I would like it if you read the little thing I wrote last week.  Live 58: Living Water

Are you brave enough to enter???  Photo Credit:  JD Photography

Today I'm having trouble believing God is big enough to fix the problems I see.  Is he big enough to heal that sickness?  Is he big enough to orchestrate a way out of that tough spot?  Is he big enough to heal those deep wounds to a person's soul?

As I was asking God this on the way to school this morning, this song came on the radio.



So now my question is am I brave enough to share this and walk in this belief every day?

2 comments:

  1. I struggle with this because I know that God "can only do so much" meaning that He cannot accomplish what His people refuse to do with Him. We do have a calling to join Him in bringing the kingdom, but I struggle when my calling is here and I feel like I'm not doing enough. And, there are the things that I am praying about and staying strong enough not to lose faith in His ability to show me the way. Ugh. There's a lot to this. So, most of the time, I just have to breathe and trust that He's got it. And, then finish the laundry :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more. I struggle with doing enough right here where am I at. Surely God wouldn't call me to be a wife, mother, and teacher when there are so many massive issues like extreme poverty and slavery. (Because after all, I could fix those things.)
      So like you said breathe, trust He has it and go back to work. It's good to know I'm not the only one.

      Delete