Friday, February 17, 2012

Thoughts from a sick woman




We have been sick all week, so I honestly don't have that much on my heart.  I have a short list of random thoughts.  So I'll let you in on those.

1.  I hope Ben and I feel better for his party tomorrow.
2.  I don't want to bake cupcakes with plastic gloves on, but I will to make sure the cupcakes are good for tomorrow.
3.  I'm not as stressed as I thought I would be about the party.  It seems to be coming together nicely.
4.  I started reading a new book and I'm excited about it.  And then we danced by Mike and Fiana Lusby and Shawn Smucker
5.  I have no voice today because of being sick, so my students are watching videos about Spain.  I hope they really pay attention and learn something.
6.  Due to them watching movies, I'm getting a lot of grading done.
7.  I agreed to translate for the Speech Therapist at school today.  Not my best work, but I tried.
8.  I've got some people weighing heavy on my heart this week and I wouldn't mind a prayer or two.

Sorry this is so short and late and jumbled.  Being sick has thrown me off my game.  I'll be back Monday with some fabulous family stories.

Partnering with Casey today.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment