Friday, January 20, 2012

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry

Today I feel rushed!  I got up normal time, but I had to take a shower.  So that made me run a little late.  So I was late for duty this morning.  Also, today is the end of the semester.  That means there are worksheets and projects to finish in every class.  Actually there are multiple worksheets and projects.  That also means several students have realized today they have A LOT to do in just a few minutes.  Other students have finished everything and have nothing to do today.  So my classroom has been absolutely crazy!  There is paper everywhere and chairs not near the desks.  There are pencils and markers on the floor.  There is even a lunch bag on the floor.  I don't have the energy to deal with it.

You also might have noticed that there was a blog post this morning.  That was because I was too tired last night to post one.  So I had three blog posts to prepare today.  Even as I'm typing this one, I'm hurrying because I don't want to cheat Drew and Ben out of time with me.

All of that to say, I am running to much I can't even think about what I feel.  Sorry for the quick, messy post today, but that has been my life today.  My solution is go to home, put on comfy clothes, and play trains with my son and husband.  I will come in early on Monday and clean my classroom before meetings get started.  I will return on Monday with some fabulous post.



Linking up with Casey Leigh today.

No comments:

Post a Comment