Monday, January 16, 2012

Guest posters wanted!

If you would be interested in sharing a relational story on here, I would love to share it with the world.  If you are a blogger or not a blogger, it doesn't matter.  I am interested in hearing from you all about what you have learned!  I really only have 2 requirements:

1.  I would like 600-800 words
2. A story-ish thing about yourself learning something that made you a better ________ (insert relationship word here.)

Whether I know you personally or not, I would love to hear from you.  Whether you have ever commented or not I would love to hear from you.  Whether you have a blog or not, I would love to hear from you.  Are you sensing a pattern yet?  I would love to hear from you!

Respond here, email me, or tweet at me!

I would like to start once a week in February until I run out of guest posts.  It could be a story or a list of things you learned or even a paragraph about 1 thing you learned that I can put with other paragraphs.  I will take anything at all related to you learning to be a better __________(insert relationship word here.)

I would love, love, love to have a few other voices on here!

2 comments: