Friday, January 6, 2012

Giving Fills the Heart












Fridays - I will share what is on my heart.  Some real stuff I have been feeling this week.  Yes I got the idea from Casey Wiegand.  It is not my own, but I like the idea of reviewing where I am at on Fridays.  I hope you do as well


















This week has been a pretty exciting week for me.  I ordered a few things with Christmas money and received them.  So I have gotten to use them and talk about the people these products support.  I got a scarf (pictured above) from fashionABLE.  I have worn it 2 or 3 times this week.  It is a beautiful yellow color and a perfect length. Absolutely lovely!  I got coffee from Land of a Thousand Hills.  The coffee is delicious, decaf, and helps people! (pictured above)  I drink it and think of the people who have stable, good paying jobs because of my coffee.  I got my amazingly awesome pretty and stylish watch from Hello Somebody.  (pictured above)  I needed a watch and I haven't had one in forever because I don't remember to wear it.  This one I can't forget because I love the look of it and I love the reason of it.  I will admit I don't remember that I have it on and I will look at a clock, but I'm getting there.  When I do look at it, I think of the other boys in school because of my watch. I also got my bag from FreeSet this week as well.  (pictured above)  This bag helps me from caring several little bags, has a great message, and sets women free.   The other picture above is from one of our sponsored children through Compassion International.  She drew it for us and sent it with our letter.  She is a lovely young girl in Thailand who has a sincere love for her family.

So this week I have felt excited to see the effect of my helping and I'm excited about the new stylish items I can incorporate into my wardrobe.  Once again, thanks to Casey Wiegand for the scarf inspiration and other fashion ideas for the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment