Saturday, December 3, 2011

Good Stuff Saturday 12-3



So not much last week to a compendium of links this week.  I thought about putting some off until next week, but then who knows what that one will look like.  I hope you enjoy all of these as much as I did reading them!

A Deeper Story - Out of my heart, under my breath  Such an honest wonderful post.  Out of the heart, the mouth speaks.  So isn't it really a heart issue after all.

Today's Bible Blog- Job 8:12-22 The necessity of Practical Ministry "Earn the right to preach"  I like that phrase.  When we minister to people, we don't always earn the right.  We just do it.  We shouldn't.  Read this and see if you agree.

Grit and Glory - Red Letter Day  It's never just another day.  See the beautiful way Alece puts it.  You won't be sorry.

Stuff Christians Like - Dear atheists, Chick-Fil-a, and waiters   Oh Jon Acuff is so funny! This is no different.  Read and laugh about our Sunday lunch behavior.

A Deeper Story - Accepting his silence  I never thought of this.  I'm so intrigued by it.  I have been thinking about it all week.

Beta Christian - The Christian bloggers influence I just discovered this blog this week.  I'm really liking it.  I bet you will too, especially this post.  Oh and this one too, The empty canvas

The view from here - What the hell am I doing here?  We have all wondered this.  And I love Jeff's answer. You will too.  Read it!

El Chupacabra writes a blog - Fill Up  Latin America is always interesting.  This is story is too, but how he got from the story to the moral, I don't know.  See if you can figure it out.

Faith, Family and the Farm - Not my thing  Breast feeding is not always sunshine, roses, and fluffy bunnies.  Sometimes it's hard.  Read about Sarah's experience.

Red Letter Believers - The temple of America: Thoughts on Consumerism  Oh this is so true!  It really touched me, especially since we are doing some serious budgeting and culture change in our house.

The Handwritten - Fake tastes bad This was just funny and so true.  Read it.  See what I mean.

Jaime, the very worst missionary - Bro, gaurd your heart   Boys are just as precious as girls, even teenage ones.  Read Jaime's take on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment