Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Big Changes!!

Some big changes are coming in the new year in my little corner of the blogosphere!  I read Bryan Allain's 31 Days to your Blogging Mojo and loved it.  I got so many ideas of what I want to do.  The biggest one is that my other blog is moving here!  It will be moving on or near January 1st.

You may or may not know that I have 2 blogs.  With the coming new year, I will only have one.  I'm going to combine the other one, The Travels of a Wandering Mind, with this one.  Although the other one gets more traffic and has more subscribers, I think my new focus goes better with this one.  I hope they all follow me over here and like the new-ish direction I am taking this.  I will be focusing more on stories from my life that will hopefully make you and me better in our relationships, better wives, mothers, sisters, nieces, friends, employees, Christians, brothers, sons, husbands, nephews, grandkids, etc.  You get the idea.  I'm also hoping to talk more about various charities/missions groups/whatever.  I want this to be an area that can connect you with an organization that you can become passionate about.  You can be improving the relationships of people across the world or across the street.  I'm not saying that every post will talk about relationships or that every post will be a story.  I'm hoping to work into a comfortable format that does this.

I will be revamping my 'About Me' page over here.  I'm going to change the the look.  I hope you will all enjoy the new look and focus here and join me in this new blogging venture.


2 comments:

  1. Andrea and Drew-
    A belated Merry Christmas to you and your family. I like the new blog site. Much easier to remember!
    Hope all is well. Have a Happy New Year and stay in touch. Blessings to all!

    Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you as well! Thanks for the encouragement about the address. I didn't intend to make so many big changes when I started, but I'm glad I have.
    We are doing well here. I hope you and your family are as well. I always read your blog, but rarely comment. I'll have to try to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete