Saturday, December 24, 2011

#6 Guest post and a new feature July 18

This one surprised me.  It was originally posted on The Travels of a Wandering Mind.  I'm not sure what about this post made people want to read it, but I'm glad they did.  I hope it made them want to read some on Jeff's blog too.  His blog is really, really good!  I hope you enjoy the poem and take a few minutes and hop over to check out Jeff's blog.  And MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!


#7


First of all, I am very excited to announce I have made my very first guest post! I was and still am super nervous. What if I don't have anything to say? Well, I found something to say, but what if no one likes it?! I guess you should head over and go find out. While you are there, read the rest of the stuff Jeff has written about. He's got some good stuff.

ALSO, I am going to start a weekly feature. Yes I mean, I will be posting something on a specific day every week. Aren't you amazed! Today will begin the Monday is my Muse feature. At least that's what I'm going to call it until I think of something better. I will be posting a poem I have written or I will post a favorite poem of mine. Today I am posting one that I wrote just this weekend.

Now?

Some days when you forget who you were
And don't know what you will be,
Who you are seems very far.
Sit down and look around.
Look through memory albums of the past.
Look through the Book of your future.
And now comes back into focus.
You remember who you were.
You confirm who you will be.
Then who you are is not so far.
It is right there in your hand.

Creative Commons License
Now? by Andrea Ward is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment