Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Who is this for?

So I've been thinking about what to write and I wanted to write some amazing and insightful thing for you guys, but honestly I have had a crazy busy week.  I haven't gotten home before 5pm any night this week.  I have headache right now and Ben still isn't asleep.  It isn't a bad week, but it is a busy one.  There are a few things that have been going through my head, but I'm not ready to write them yet.  SO I'm going to leave you with one thought.  Drew said this in youth group tonight and it made me stop and think.  Hopefully it will make your stop and think too.

Christianity is for the seeker.


Is this true or not?  How is true?  How is it not true?  I would love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Id say yes christianity is for the seeker. It is evident that there is a God but knowing Him and growing in him is not something that will happen if you do nothig. You do have to seek God and grow in Him to be a strong christian.
    _jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't thought of it that way. Good insight!

    ReplyDelete