Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

This month several on social networks have been posting about things they are thankful for.  Of course most of us have about Ann Voskamp and her book about 1000 things we are thankful for or 1000 blessings or something like that.  I haven't actually read the book yet.  Anyway, I thought it would be fun to mention some of the things for which I am thankful.  And it would be more fun to do it with photos.  So since I'm late to the giving thanks party, I'll mention 24 things.  One for every day of November leading up to and including Thanksgiving.  (Plus 2 honorable mention because I couldn't quite decide.)

In no particular order:

1.  Cute heels & compliments to go with them.   2. An unexpected thank you gift of a great book


                       

3. Comfy socks -even if I don't know Brad and Jenny     4.  My new Ipad for work.

                             
5.  Thanksgiving BREAK!                                                  6.  My great dog.
                             

7.  Jersey day at school                                              8.  My awesome turkey pumpkin.
                              

9. This ice cream shop with AMAZING owners     10.  A store my hubby loves!
                               

11. Good meal and company.  12.  The coffee shop being beside the pretzel shop.
(Crappy upside down photo.)


                           



13.  A store that lets Ben play with trains       14.  Family- no matter how far.

                         


15.  Empty classroom and my son.  Fun workday!   16. Pumpkin Marshmallow Scentsy 
        

17.  Sun Drop every so often.                           18.  Baking for my family!  Yummy!
                           



19.  Scooby-Doo and Ben likes it!                                20.  My pretty curtains!

21. Art on a street corner.                    22. Ben's High Fives

                                                  

               


23.  Fish that Ben loves to watch at our                24.  My parents playing with Ben
amazing neighborhood Chinese restaurant!

Honorable Mention:

Ben's hands when he's focused          This particular picture from the grocery store.


Formatting note:  I hate trying to use photos with this program.  I can't ever get them in the right places.  Sorry for the messy look.

No comments:

Post a Comment