Friday, November 4, 2011

Failure

Today it feels like I am just getting by.  I got new classes this week.  Most of them are great, but a couple of them are just exhausting.  What I have planned just never seems like enough.  They aren't working on the given assignment or they finish it early or who knows what.  It just feels like nothing is going right and I'm totally failing.  Somehow I can't remember the fact that my other 4 classes are doing great.  Somehow I can't remember my son's smile and laugh.  Somehow I can't remember the beauty of relaxing at home with my husband.  All I can think about is the fact that I fee like I have failed this class in the first week.

God help me get back on track.

2 comments:

  1. I hate days like that where one problem seems to block out all the positives. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad someone understood this post! I wrote it so quick, I was afraid it sounded a little more depressing than just a bad day.

    ReplyDelete