Sunday, September 25, 2011

Monday is my Muse 9-26
















With October arriving at the end of the week, I thought I would write a poem about my favorite season.  so here are a few of my favorite things about fall.

The ABC's of Fall

Apple Cider
Bonfires
Cooler weather
Delicious roasted marshmallows
Evening Hayrides
Festival
Games of Football
Hoodies
Incredibly yummy smores
Jeans
Kids in costumes
Leaf piles
Macy's parade
Nutmeg
Orange leaves
Pumpkin Pie
Quiet mornings
Red leaves
Smell of burning leaves
Thanksgiving
Uniquely carved pumpkins
Vegetable decorations
Windy afternoons
eXciting playoff baseball
Yellow leaves
Zesty cinnamon


Creative Commons License
The ABC's of Fall by Andrea Ward is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Did I miss something?  What do you like about Fall?

6 comments:

  1. I think fall is my favorite season! i love having bonfires and the cool air! oh and snow!Halloween, Thanksgiving i love those days. I dont know fall just brings happiness to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personallu I like to think heaven is like the perfect fall day forever. Plus amazing food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i love fall(: i usually go to the mountains every year and when i do, i see all the trees on the mountains change colors and it looks so beautiful. plus, the only doughnuts i ever eat from krispy kreme are the pumpkin ones every year. so i can actually get krispy kreme in the fall! but yeah, i can't think of anything else to go on there. i think you got everything! also, i think we should do a bonfire, just a suggestion -kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fall time. It is a time when everything cools down. I love being able to wear a complete different wardrobe that's always fun (: I also love being able to see the leaves turn colors I think its amazing to be able to see gods creativity through out the fall time -jordan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Pumpkin Doughnuts are AWESOME!!

    2. I always prefer my fall wardrobe to my others.

    3. Bonfire? Hmm... we just need a place to have it. We'll look into it.

    ReplyDelete