Saturday, September 17, 2011

Good Stuff Saturday 9-17



The view from here  Just an Ordinary Cup  It may just be a cup to some, but to Jeff it is so much more.  Read this beautiful tribute to his father.

The 21st Century Principal  Teaching is a Business of the Heart  A great reminder of why I do, what I do.

Stuff Christians Like  SLCQ: Christian Hipster How To  Hilarious video!  I literally laughed out loud.

Red Letter Believers  How Slinkys could have Changed the World  A haunting post about a man trying too hard to God's will.  It is so hard to summarize in a sentence, so please read to get what the story is really about.

Top of the page  Encouraging my kids  A book I will have to read and an idea I will have to copy.  All parents should read this one.

Stuff Christians Like  The trade we all forget to make Who's plans are the most important ones?  Are you really sure about that?  Read this just to check.

El Chupacabra writes a blog  Masculinity and the church  This is a subject very near and dear to my heart.  You should read it and share it with others.  Lots of others!

Compassion  How can teen leaders influence others  An amazing story about an amazing young man.  You are never too young to further the Kingdom.

DRGT: Just Wondering  Five Minute Friday: Joy  A wonderful post that is inspired by a reflection on one woman's life and ends with joy.

The Silver Lining as seen by Katie Hawkins  Nicole & Katie Video Update Part One  Amazing video made by a friend of mine.  There is sooooo much teaching material in here about learning a second language.  I have shown it to 3 of my Spanish classes this week.  You should go watch it and learn some Albanian.

No comments:

Post a Comment