Friday, May 13, 2011

2 Chronicles 7:14 Revolution?

I follow a lot of blogs. I have 53 on my Google Reader. They don’t all post regularly, but I would guess at least 30 of them post regularly and several of those are daily. Following that many blogs, sometimes I see trends. I have been seeing a trend and I wonder if we are on the cusp of a revolution. I’m seeing trends like loving people, talking to them, and judging them less. The book Radical and Quitter seem to be telling us something. The words authentic and transparent are becoming regular parts of a Christian conversation. I hear Christians talk about going for a big dream. Maybe this is the community I have surrounded myself with, so maybe this is just me. However even if it is just me, is it possible that God has put these people in my life for a reason? Is he telling me something? Is he telling us something? Can we really make the big difference that we all seem to be dreaming about? Is this the beginning of a revolution? I hope so. I hope this is a revolution against the hopelessness and lies pushed on us by our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment