Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A few of my favorite things

1.  Ben laughing so hard he can't breathe and then coming back for more.  Tonight he counted to 10 and then skipped to 20.  I said that isn't the way it goes and tickled him, so he kept repeating 20.

2.  Ben praying with me.  Tonight he said several parts of our Now I Lay Me... prayer. (Now I lay me down to sleep/I pray the Lord my soul to keep/May Angels watch me through the night/ and keep me in their blessed sight.)

3.  Getting 2 loads of laundry done AFTER class tonight.

4.  Getting the dishes done also.

5.  Getting another box unpacked and counter tops cleared off.

6.  Not having to wear an eye patch.  More on that story later this week.

7.  Finding an actual pajama outfit for Ben's class tomorrow.

8.  Sitting next to my husband at the end of the day.

9.  Reading wonderful blogs by so many talented people.  A list of those with a short description will be forth coming.  It might take a while, but I have a plan to do it.

10.  Learning about the African Wild Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment