Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dreams

One of the many blogs I read is at jonacuff.com. The other day I started feeling lame because I'm reading a blog about chasing your dreams, but I don't have a dream. I'm living my dream. I have a wonderful husband, a great kid, a good job, and a nice house. So I don't have a dream to chase. Then I thought, "What kind of a freak am I for not having a dream?" That was followed by, "Maybe it means I'm pretty good with God because I'm open to His will." I left it there and kept reading the blog. Today I was reading a few different posts including one by Jon Acuff. God showed up in my classroom and showed me what 'being open' meant. OH MY! I was not ready for it. I am overwhelmed by it, challenged by it, and maybe a little excited. Um, but maybe not the excited yet. I don't think this is anything that will happen soon and I don't really want to talk about it yet. But in a few years or several years, my life may have some big changes. I think I can say I now have a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment