Friday, June 11, 2010

Trying again

Okay, so after not posting for a long time, I'm going to try this blogging stuff again. I'm still not sure that I have anything interesting to say, but as a teacher we are encouraged to be tech savvy. So here I am being tech savvy and blogging. We'll see how it goes. What to start off with...

10 random things I have realized recently

1.  The amazing beauty of this world that God has created touches each person differently and maybe the beauty that touches us most is the beauty of our home area.

2.  I need to talk to my brother more.

3.  Middle School is a lot crazier at the end of the year than high school is.

4.  Our youth love coffee a lot and that seems odd to me.

5.  Part of the reason I am blogging is because others do.

6.  My son knows entirely too much about technology.  He can turn off the TV when the button is on the side of the TV.  He can open my laptop and tries to type.  He knows how to turn off the satelite even though we have it hidden behind the TV.

7.  My son is a bit of a daredevil.  He climbed on the arm of the sofa the other day and tried to climb over the back of it.

8.  I really love the Olympics and the World Cup because so many other people around the world are crazy about them.

9.  I'm not a Blackhawks fan, but I do think it's pretty cool they won the Cup.

10.  I really don't mind helping other people even if it takes some time and effort on my part.  Unfortunately, I think God knows that too and he's going to be using that alot in my future.  I think His plans are pretty scary sometimes.

1 comment: