Friday, June 11, 2010

I still suck at blogging

This should have been posted in March and somehow didn't, so here it is:


Sorry it has been so long, but being a grad student, a teacher, a mother, a wife, and now a youth leader keeps me busy. However, it should give me lots to talk about on here right. So I have a few more days before Spring Break. I will be studying for my comp exam on April 17th. Lots to study, but I do feel like I am slowly getting there. I only have 100 pages to left in 100 Years of Solitude. Then I can focus full time on studying for the exam. I need to review my notes from my classes and the reading list. I'm almost past the worrying stage and I feel like I am entering into the "I can do this" phase. I really shouldn't be worrying and doubting so much because I know that I am doing this because it is a part of God's plan for me.
On another note, I am looking forward to the Easter Egg Hunt at church and the skit that the youth are going to do for the kids. We're going to have a movie night with them afterwards. This will be the first event at our house with them, so that should be interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment