Sunday, March 1, 2009
A few notes:
1. I don't remember the contractions. I remember pushing, but not the contractions.
2. Abraham Lincoln has taken on a special significance after watching 3 hours of Lincoln stuff in the middle of the night last Friday on the History Channel.
3. Last Sunday may have been the hardest day of my life. The giving birth part wasn't half as hard as the taking him home the first night.
4. Feeding is still hard to do so far. There are so many factors that go into each one and make each time a little different. I'm hoping it gets a little easier as time goes on.
5. He had his first growth spurt today and I feel like I haven't done anything, but feed him. The good news is that today is almost over.