Sunday, September 6, 2009

School time again





















So I suck at updating this. I had unemployment this summer and unexpectedly got a call from a middle school close by and now I'm a middle school teacher. I'm loving it! The schedule is better and the kids behave well. My coworkers have been great so far!
I'm back in graduate school as well. I have 2 classes this semester and 1 next semester. Then my comprehensive exam. I'm hoping that all goes well and I have my degree by May next year.

Ben now no longer needs physical therapy. His head is normal shaped and needs no plastic surgery. He's got 2 teeth and 2 more coming in. He's now 28 inches long and 21 lbs. He's in the 90th percentile in both categories. So I have a big boy. He's already in 12 month clothes and size 2 diapers. He's starting to stand by himself for a few seconds when we prop him up against something. I don't think he's going to crawl. He's done it once or twice when trying to get comfortable to sleep, but other than that nothing. He would rather walk. If we hold on to him, he'll walk all over the house. He went to his first fair this week. He enjoyed himself. Everyone was oohing and aahing over him. I guess I have a cute baby. :) That and he's really animated. He loves laughing and smiling.

It's late and I'm tired. I'll post a few pictures and hopefully, it's not so long in between posts next time.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea you're baby is adorable! I'm glad has blessed him and kept him healthy! -jordan

    ReplyDelete