Friday, February 13, 2009

Still Waiting

Today is Ben's due date, but I'm not sure I'm much closer to delivering. I think I've had a couple real contractions today. I clearly felt the tightening and it lasted for like 45 sec. to a min. maybe. Of course the two were 6 hours apart and I haven't felt any more since then. On Wed. the doctor didn't give me numbers, but he basically said he wouldn't if there wasn't anything to tell. He did say that Ben wasn't engaged yet. I think that contradicts what the previous doctor said, but either way nothing much was happening either week. This week he did say he didn't think I would make my next appointment. I guess we're hoping for a Valentine's baby now.
So hopefully next time I'm on here I'll be posting pictures and news about our beautiful baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment