Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nearly 41 weeks

I saw the doctor today and I'm still at around 2 cm. dialated and 80% effaced. I was hoping they would induce my tomorrow, but he said they wanted to wait until I was at least 41 full weeks, which is Friday. So if Ben has not made his appearance by Friday at 5, then I'm going to go to the hospital and they will give me some medicine that helps to ripen the cervix. Then Sat. they will give me medicine to induce labor. So a little more waiting, but I'll end up in a good spot in my classes and it will be easier for the sub to come in and start something new with the students and to know the specific date that she'll be needed. I suppose God knows what he's doing even if I'm impatient to get on with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment