Saturday, January 24, 2009

Things are moving along

This is my first week back to regular schedule with my classes. I get pretty sore and tired by the end of the day, but I guess that's what happens when you are 9 months pregnant. Thursday i lost my mucus plug, so I know that things are moving into place. The doctor just measured my stomach, listened to his heartbeat, and felt his head. All of that is good. I did find out that not only are most of my internal organs being moved around, but my ribs are also stretching and expanding and in that process one could pull a muscle. That would explain the ribs on my right side have been bothering me so much. I think I pulled a muscle. Once again, I guess that's what happens when you are 9 months pregnant. :) Not much else to report, but I do have some housework to do.

3 comments:

  1. Being pregnant sounds kind of tough. I'm sure its a blessing in the end though. -jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't recommend it anytime soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh.. i don't know if i would be able to do classes and stuff being 9 months pregnant, seems like i would be too cranky and tired, like you said. you're much more of a trooper than i think i would be! haha -kayla

    ReplyDelete