Wednesday, January 28, 2009

2 and half weeks

So far this week I think I have had at leas 5 people tell me they didn't think I was going to make my due date. I guess I look very pregnant. I personally think he'll probably be stubborn and stay in there another 3 or 4 weeks. ;)

The new semester has started and it's okay. Some of my classes are really immature and getting on my nerves. They just constantly pick at each other, tattle, call each other names, talk out of turn. There is a reason I am not a kindergarten teacher. At this point I feel like I am though. Grrr... Maybe they aren't as bad as I think. Maybe it's just because I'm nine months pregnant.

I have another appointment on Friday. They should tell me something then. They're going to be checking to see if I'm dialated or effaced. I'm not sure what news I'm hoping for. I should expect them to tell me I have another couple weeks, which wouldn't be bad. It would give me some more time with my classes and hopefully get them settled before the sub takes over. However, there is a part of me that thinks it would be great to get this over with. I'm ready to meet him and I'm ready to not be so tired, to not have heartburn all the time, to not be sore after sitting for 'too long', etc. I'm praying for the ability to wait on God's timing. I can't say that I'm praying for patience. That's a dangerous prayer, especially with a little one on the way! :)

So overall, nothing new to report. He's still moving around in there. I think I'm having some contractions irregularly. They aren't hurting and there is no pattern to them, so they don't really mean much. Hopefully I'll have some news for you all on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Glad God brought you both through this safely! -jordan

    ReplyDelete