Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Doctor's visit, Wedding, and kicking.

Friday's doctor's visit was uneventful. I was weighed, blood pressure taken, measured, and listened to his heartbeat. So things are going well.
Saturday, Drew and I had a wedding and I was the official videographer. I haven't watched the tape again, but it wasn't great. I couldn't get the camera back on the tripod, so it gets shaky when I try to do that. I got tired when I was standing, so I had to sit and that was shaky again. The couple said they were just happy someone had taped it. We'll see if they still feel that way when they watch it.
Ben's been kicking more. Now he usually throws combos, not just one kick at a time. Drew said he was surprised I was able to sleep last night because Ben was so active when he came to bed. (I was tired, so I went to bed at like 9:00) I didn't notice though. Now I'm hungry, so I think I'll head home and get something to eat.

1 comment:

  1. Its great to have all of these written about your pregnancy with ben that way you can remember everything you were feeling during that period. One day you will love to go back and read through everything! -jordan

    ReplyDelete