Thursday, October 16, 2008

Time Flies

So today I started talking about the baby shower that I will have back in Fairfield in April. April seems so far away, but we're already planning. I'll probably sit down tonight and start a list of people to invite. We (Drew and I) haven't even started registering yet for the baby showers we're going to have here. We need to get busy. I'm not really even sure what to register for. We have most of the big stuff that we need, so what little stuff does that leave? Clothes, diapers, some toys, and some baby care items. Can I really find enough to register for and not have an overwhelming amount of stuff that he will only be able to wear for a month or two?

I'm about 5 and half months along and at times I think I can't wait until he gets here. Then there are times that I think, I want to still be pregnant for awhile. It's a really special feeling to have him moving around inside me. I guess I just better enjoy the time that I have.

Last Friday I had a doctor's appointment. She seemed pleased that I was gaining weight. I think I gained 5 pounds in the last month. That puts me at about 15 pounds so far. That's right on track with where I should be, from what I'm told. Evidently the 15 pounds I've put on so far isn't all baby because I have had 2 people this week comment that I didn't look that far along. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. :)

I must go for now. I'm getting a little hungry. Time for my after school feeding.

1 comment:

  1. Sure you can still feel what this was like today. Praise God that everything was going good! -jordan

    ReplyDelete